Groceries List Software is a web application develop with MySQL database. The system has an administrator to monitor inventory and check sales updates. Admin can create user but limited access. The project also has category inventory, sales, inventory to avoid loss items and maintain stock. Grocery Sales & List is user friendly and easy to understand.
- Admin Dashboard
- Category List
- Customer List
- Invoice Bill
- Two Dashboard Admin and cashier
Brief overview of technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL, CodeIgniter
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/wamp/www/” .
3. Database Configuration Open phpmyadmin Create Database named sales_inventory_db. Import database
sales_inventory_db from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/grocery-inventory-software/”
Email : admin